We believe this Matcha-inspired recipe is a great addition to any party, friends gathering, a relaxing night at home, or even to your daily lunches. You can eat it as a dip, inside of a sandwich, or perhaps as a salad dressing. Very vibrant and very green. Plus, the flavor combos are endless!
What you will need:
- 1 tsp organic culinary-grade matcha powder
- 7 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shelled cooked edamame
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
*Optional additions may be scallions, ginger or anything else you might think of for a variety of flavor.
- Steam or boil (5 minutes), then shell the edamame; drain and cool
- Put edamame into a food processor; pulse or process until it resembles fine meal
- Transfer to small bowl and add Matcha, yogurt, lime and salt. Mix well and taste. Add more salt to taste. Serve with veggies, crackers, chips, etc.
We Also Recommend
Share this post
Promotions, articles, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.