We believe this Matcha-inspired recipe is a great addition to any party, friends gathering, a relaxing night at home, or even to your daily lunches. You can eat it as a dip, inside of a sandwich, or perhaps as a salad dressing. Very vibrant and very green. Plus, the flavor combos are endless!
What you will need:
- 1 tsp organic culinary-grade matcha powder
- 7 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shelled cooked edamame
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
*Optional additions may be scallions, ginger or anything else you might think of for a variety of flavor.
- Steam or boil (5 minutes), then shell the edamame; drain and cool
- Put edamame into a food processor; pulse or process until it resembles fine meal
- Transfer to small bowl and add Matcha, yogurt, lime and salt. Mix well and taste. Add more salt to taste. Serve with veggies, crackers, chips, etc.