• Taste: sweet, roasted & mineral • Aroma: rich floral & fruity • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted • Aroma: roasted, touch of spice • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: Sweet, dried fruits, prunes
• Aroma: notes of forest and dried fruits
• Mouthfeel: mellow and thick
Low caffeine content.
• Taste: chestnut notes • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
The Delicate Blue Ceramic Tea Cup is ideal for sensing the subtle aroma of tea during a Gong Fu Tea Ceremony. The contrast of black and opaque blue exudes a tightly held void in terra firma. When inverted, this Gong Fu teacup resembles a volcano.
This 150ml Jingdezhen teapot differs from the blue-and-white designs attributed to Jingdezhen. The teapot is a variation of the classical Long Dan (Dragon Egg) shape, with beautiful earthy glazes, shimmering under the light. The handmade teapot is ideal for sharing tea with a friend as well as for larger tea ceremonies.
• Taste: floral, sharp, pleasantly astringent • Aroma: floral • Mouthfeel: creamy
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: silky & thick
• Taste: sweet & nutty • Aroma: sunned vegetal & fruity • Mouthfeel: full-bodied & smooth
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: slightly roasted & floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
• Taste: fruits & burning hickory • Aroma: fruity & smoky • Mouthfeel: thick & savory
• Taste: sharp, honey-sweet, floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: creamy
• Taste: foral • Aroma: floral & milky • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
• Taste: tropical fruits & roasted nuts • Aroma:chestnuts & fruits • Mouthfeel: thick and refreshing
• Taste: fruits & berries • Aroma: spicies & berries • Mouthfeel: creamy & mellow
This compact, state-of-the-art Tea Table is carved from black alder wood and embodies the spirit of Gong Fu Cha. Watch the wind blowing away the leaves as the seasons inevitably change.
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
This 170ml chawan-style footed white teacup is perfect for enjoying tea. Tiny influences of the kilning process can be tea-transforming.
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
Moon Rabbit is a mystical figure from Chinese culture. If you look up during the full moon, you'll see him with a mortar, pounding elixir of life. This 200ml Yixing Teapot shaped as Dragon Egg will make a lovely addition to your gongfu tea set. Duan Ni Yixing clay (Zi Sha) retains heat well, is porous and absorbent. The clay will mellow out any harsh notes the tea may have, like unbalanced smokiness or earthiness of darker teas.
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: rich fruity aroma • Mouthfeel: creamy & thick
• Taste: bold, sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick