• Taste: sweet, roasted & mineral • Aroma: rich floral & fruity • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted • Aroma: roasted, touch of spice • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: Sweet, dried fruits, prunes
• Aroma: notes of forest and dried fruits
• Mouthfeel: mellow and thick
Low caffeine content.
• Taste: chestnut notes • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
The Delicate Blue Ceramic Tea Cup is ideal for sensing the subtle aroma of tea during a Gong Fu Tea Ceremony. The contrast of black and opaque blue exudes a tightly held void in terra firma. When inverted, this Gong Fu teacup resembles a volcano.
• Taste: floral, sharp, pleasantly astringent • Aroma: floral • Mouthfeel: creamy
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: silky & thick
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
• Taste: sweet, notes of sweet potato • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
• Taste: mellow and fruity • Aroma: longan • Mouthfeel: rounded
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: slightly roasted & floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
This 150ml Jingdezhen teapot differs from the blue-and-white designs attributed to Jingdezhen. The teapot has a cute pear-like shape and beautiful earthy glazes with colors shimmering under the light. The teapot is ideal for both solo tea sessions and Gong Fu tea ceremonies.
• Taste: fruits & burning hickory • Aroma: fruity & smoky • Mouthfeel: thick & savory
• Taste: sharp, honey-sweet, floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: creamy
• Taste: foral • Aroma: floral & milky • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
• Taste: tropical fruits & roasted nuts • Aroma:chestnuts & fruits • Mouthfeel: thick and refreshing
• Taste: fruits & berries • Aroma: spicies & berries • Mouthfeel: creamy & mellow
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
This 170ml chawan-style footed white teacup is perfect for enjoying tea. Tiny influences of the kilning process can be tea-transforming.
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: rich fruity aroma • Mouthfeel: creamy & thick
• Taste: bold, sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
This unglazed 50ml "Ribbed Cone" Teacup is great for Gong Fu Cha. The unglazed clay offers tea-transforming qualities to the drinker — you may feel compelled to examine the transformation side by side with a glazed teacup. Note how the taste transforms with each brew, and with each use.