Tea Club is a perfect way to stay excited by tasting various teas and discovering new favorites. We'll introduce you to what we find worth your attention, including our new arrivals. Become a member of our Tea Club, and your cup will never be half-empty!
• Taste: pleasant bitterness with honey notes & sweet finish • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: thick, creamy & pleasantly astringent
• Taste: alpine, pleasant bitternes & sweet finish • Aroma: fresh high-mountain aroma with floral notes • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
• Taste: fruity, sweet & sour • Aroma: orchid & apples • Mouthfeel: pleasantly tart
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: rich fruity aroma • Mouthfeel: creamy & thick
• Taste: Sweet, dried fruits, prunes
• Aroma: notes of forest and dried fruits
• Mouthfeel: mellow and thick
Low caffeine content.
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: fruits & berries • Aroma: spicies & berries • Mouthfeel: creamy & mellow
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
• Taste: sweet, woody & fruity • Aroma: red dates & tobacco • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Pu-erh is considered the “champagne of the tea world”. Being fully oxidized, pu-erh tea has significant health benefits, especially for weight loss. Also, Pu-erh is a real energy booster and is the best substitute for coffee. Try our 2 Raw and 3 Ripe Pu-erhs to determine which one suits your taste the most
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red), Pu-erh, and a lesser-known Yellow Tea. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
• Taste: woody, honey & dried fruits, pleasant bitterness • Aroma: wood & dried fruits • Mouthfeel: sharp & astringent
• Taste: sweet, mellow & woody • Aroma: tobacco, honey & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
• Taste: earthy & sweet
• Aroma: tobacco & wood
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Each cake is small, thus perfect for the road
Choosing a tea or teaware for someone but not sure what they like? With a Gift Card, you can't go wrong! Let your beneficiary enjoy what they like, not what you think they like;)
About Pu-erh Teas [+]
Originating in Yunnan, China, Pu-erh tea has an ancient history of more than 2,000 years.
There are two distinctive types of Pu-erh: Sheng Pu-erh (the raw or green type) and Shu Pu-erh (the ripe or black type). Both Shu and Sheng Pu-erh teas are usually made of Camellia sinensis var. assamica. After oxidation and roasting, pu-erh tea is aged, often for many years, during which it's fermenting, resulting in its dark color and bold, mellow flavor.
Like Champagne or other regionally specific foods and beverages, pu-erh is a geographically indicated product. This tea can only be produced and fermented in southern Yunnan using sun-dried green tea from specific tea varieties found in Yunnan, Laos, Burma, and some parts of Thailand and Vietnam.
Pu-erh is a real energy booster and is the best substitute for coffee.