This graceful 140ml turquoise Gaiwan depicts white cranes — a symbol of longevity and peace in Chinese culture. When using a small tea infuser like a gaiwan, tea is brewed in concentrated quantities. This allows for full extraction of the tea's qualities. The glazed ceramic gaiwan is perfect for any type of tea.
This 50ml emerald Gong Fu Teacup depicts white cranes — a symbol of peace and longevity in traditional Chinese culture. The inside remains white — this allows us to admire the various colors of the tea brew.
This elegant emerald Gong Fu Tea Set depicts white cranes — a representation of peace and longevity in Chinese culture. We can't expect the best outcome of Chinese tea without a proper Gong Fu Cha Tea Set. This Chinese tea set includes a Gaiwan and two cups.
This beautiful Gong Fu Tea Set depicts white cranes — a symbol of peace and longevity in Chinese culture. Throughout imperial times, cranes were depicted on the robes of officials to represent their rank. The greatest outcome of Chinese tea cannot be expected without a proper Gong Fu Cha Set.
This beautifully glazed tea strainer makes a perfect addition to the "White Crane" Gong Fu Tea Set and to any gong fu tea ceremony. Thanks to the fine silk net, the tea strainer helps capture the tiniest tea leaf particles. Finally, we are presented with the clearest tea brew.
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth
• Taste: sweet with soy milk finish • Aroma: fresh and fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
• Taste: fruity, sweet & sour • Aroma: orchid & apples • Mouthfeel: pleasantly tart
• Flavor: chestnut with soy milk finish • Aroma: nutty, slightly floral • Mouthfeel: brisk & silky
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral • Aroma: orchid, floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Shui Ping is a timeless design piece. This 110ml teapot is made of 20-years aged purple clay, Zi Ni. Aging the clay is a lengthy procedure that takes the properties of the famous purple clay up a notch. Aging makes the clay more homogenous, improves air permeability and the compatibility of various components in the mud. And last but not least - it accounts for a warmer, more vibrant color and a better overall look and feel of the finished product.
• Taste: nutty, citrusy, full of umami • Aroma: soy been aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Great combination of apple and citrus flavors
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: refreshing & full-bodied
• Taste: chestnuts & citruses • Aroma: fresh & nutty • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
• Taste: sweet & mellow • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
• Taste: roasted, sweet & slightly sour • Aroma: raspberry jam • Mouthfeel: viscous & coating
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
• Taste: honey-sweet • Aroma: honey & ripe fruits • Mouthfeel: thick & silky
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: sour cherry • Mouthfeel: juicy & smooth
This compact Gongfu Tea Tray is carved from black alder wood and embodies the spirit of Gong Fu Cha. It has the Kan trigram carved on top representing the natural force of water in the Ba Gua system.
Sweet and sour, refreshing blackcurrant flavor
Made out of high-quality clay and silk net this filter effectively stops tea leaves and even the smallest particles and helps to get a cup of clear, bright, and tasty tea.