This beautifully glazed tea strainer makes a perfect addition to the "White Crane" Gong Fu Tea Set and to any gong fu tea ceremony. Thanks to the fine silk net, the tea strainer helps capture the tiniest tea leaf particles. Finally, we are presented with the clearest tea brew.
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth
• Taste: sweet with soy milk finish • Aroma: fresh and fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
• Taste: fruity, sweet & sour • Aroma: orchid & apples • Mouthfeel: pleasantly tart
• Flavor: chestnut with soy milk finish • Aroma: nutty, slightly floral • Mouthfeel: brisk & silky
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral • Aroma: orchid, floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Shui Ping is a timeless design piece. This 110ml teapot is made of 20-years aged purple clay, Zi Ni. Aging the clay is a lengthy procedure that takes the properties of the famous purple clay up a notch. Aging makes the clay more homogenous, improves air permeability and the compatibility of various components in the mud. And last but not least - it accounts for a warmer, more vibrant color and a better overall look and feel of the finished product.
• Taste: nutty, citrusy, full of umami • Aroma: soy been aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Great combination of apple and citrus flavors
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: refreshing & full-bodied
• Taste: chestnuts & citruses • Aroma: fresh & nutty • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
• Taste: sweet & mellow • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
• Taste: roasted & honey-sweet • Aroma: honey & ripe fruits • Mouthfeel: silky & thick
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: sour cherry • Mouthfeel: juicy & smooth
This compact Gongfu Tea Tray is carved from black alder wood and embodies the spirit of Gong Fu Cha. It has the Kan trigram carved on top representing the natural force of water in the Ba Gua system.
The natural, zen feel of this tea table is big enough to host a larger tea ceremony as well as for an individual or small tea gathering.
Dahongpao Zhuni clay is quite rare. The ratio of Dahongpao to the regular Zhuni ore is about 1:100. High in iron oxide, the clay looks red. Hence the name – Da Hong Pao means "Big Red Robe" in Chinese. These Yixing teapots are distinguished by their density. They are less porous than other Yixing clay varieties. This 200ml teapot will pair beautifully with aromatic Taiwanese oolongs and other fragrant teas.
Sweet and sour, refreshing blackcurrant flavor
Made out of high-quality clay and silk net this filter effectively stops tea leaves and even the smallest particles and helps to get a cup of clear, bright, and tasty tea.
This set includes two glazed teacups. Black Pottery signifies “the civilization of earth and fire, the combination of strength and beauty”. Zen Style (Chan Feng) emphasizes on simplicity and peacefulness.
Perfect mix of grapes, black currant, blueberry and cornflower
This tea strainer, made of stainless steel, is a copy of a Bodhi Tree leaf – the sacred tree under which Buddha reached Enlightenment. Its compactness and durability make it perfect for taking it on trips, hikes, and any outdoor activities.