Award-Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
"Duck Shit" Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: fruity & floral • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Frozen Summit" Dong Ding Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: sweet, silky & thick
Organic "Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Mountain rock tea.
5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
"Sweet Ginseng" Lan Gui Ren Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: long lingering sweet finish • Aroma: subtle ginseng • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral
• Aroma: orchid, floral
• Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
A good representative of Wuyi Mountain Rock Tea
Award-Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
"Iron Goddess" Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
• Taste: foral • Aroma: floral & milky • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
'Monkey Picked' "Iron Goddess" Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Light Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Light oolongs undergo short fermentation times and are most similar to green tea, although a little more complex. Our light oolong collection will greet you with fresh, floral, and somewhat creamy flavors.