Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong tea, which translates as Honey Orchid Aroma, is made from the Dan Cong tea tree – famous for its ability to mimic different flavors. This Mi Lan Xiang, from the “Flower Aroma” series, is one of the most acclaimed Dan Cong teas. It possesses the fragrance of irises and orchid, as well as a honey-sweet taste. Dan Cong teas are a special type of oolong teas that grow on Phoenix (Fenghuang) mountains, in Guandong, China.
• Place of Origin: Phoenix Mountain (Fenghuang), Guandong, China
• Tea Type: Oolong tea
• Harvest Time: March 7, 2018
• Plucking Standard: One bud with two leaves
• Dry Tea: Thick and bold strips, slightly twisted, very dark green color
• Liquor: Bright golden-yellow
• Aroma: Prominent honey and orchid aroma
• Taste: Lingering sweet and floral taste. Light, refreshing and smooth.
210℉ / 99℃
7gr rinse. Then 8 infusions: 5sec + 5sec each additional time