'Monkey Picked' "Iron Goddess" Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
Green Tea Sample Pack
Green teas are well-known for their fresh flavor and health benefits. When tasting various green teas, nuances of the region, the season of harvest, leaf style, and plucking standard become apparent. Try these four excellent green teas to experience the differences for yourself.
Dark Forest Herbal Tea
A delicious mix of hibiscus, apple, grapes and peppermint
Gong Fu "White Forest" Bai Lin Black Tea
• Taste: caramel, sweet & sour finish • Aroma: dried fruits • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Jasmine "Silver Needle" White Tea
• Taste: sweet, floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: jasmine • Mouthfeel: creamy & silky
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
“Golden Buds” Menghai County Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2009
• Taste: sweet, mellow & woody • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Shincha. Limited Time Availability!
• Taste: umami, sweet, grassy • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Imperial Keemun Black Tea
• Taste: malty, stone fruit • Aroma: roasted sweet potato • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
White Tea Sample Pack
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
• Taste: grassy, vegetal • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk
Black Tea – Hong Cha Sample Pack #2
Black (Red) Tea is well-known as both morning and afternoon tea. It's a good replacement for coffee and has mellow and sweet flavor. Try and compare these exquisite four black teas to establish your tea of choice to wake you up or for evening relaxation.
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Tea Club Discovery Subscription
Once a month, you'll be receiving 4 different teas that we will pick for you. We'll introduce you to what we find exciting, including our new arrivals. Tea Club subscription is a perfect way to stay excited by tasting various teas and discovering new favorites. Subscribe to our Tea Club, and your cup will never be half-empty!
Tropical Herbal Tea
Great combination of Pineapple, Coconut, Apple, Mango and Papaya
Genmaicha with Matcha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: grassy, nutty & toasty
• Aroma: roasted & vegetal
• Mouthfeel: brisk & rounded
(A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
Wild Tree Guo Gan Gushu Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2019 (100g) (Myanmar)
• Taste: alpine, pleasant bitternes & sweet finish • Aroma: fresh high-mountain aroma with floral notes • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
Light Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Light oolongs undergo short fermentation times and are most similar to green tea, although a little more complex. Our light oolong collection will greet you with fresh, floral, and somewhat creamy flavors.
Mini Tuocha Ripe Pu-erh Tea, 2015
• Taste: earthy & sweet
• Aroma: tobacco & wood
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Each cake is small, thus perfect for the road
Anji Bai Cha Green Tea
• Taste: nutty, citrucy, full of umami • Aroma: soy been aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Jasmine Tea Sample Pack
Jasmine Teas are among the most popular teas around the world. During the process of making Jasmine Tea, tea buds get scented with jasmine flowers. The tea is harvested in the early Spring and then stored until late summer when Jasmine flowers start blooming. Try and compare these exquisite white, green, and black Jasmine teas to establish your tea of choice.