Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
Ancient, Wild Tree Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: fruits & chocolate • Aroma: fruits & honey • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
“Golden Buds” Menghai County Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2009
• Taste: sweet, mellow & woody • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Green Tea Sample Pack
Green teas are well-known for their fresh flavor and health benefits. When tasting various green teas, nuances of the region, the season of harvest, leaf style, and plucking standard become apparent. Try these four excellent green teas to experience the differences for yourself.
• Taste: grassy, vegetal • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk
Jasmine "Silver Needle" White Tea
• Taste: sweet, floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: jasmine • Mouthfeel: creamy & silky
Black Tea – Hong Cha Sample Pack #2
Black (Red) Tea is well-known as both morning and afternoon tea. It's a good replacement for coffee and has mellow and sweet flavor. Try and compare these exquisite four black teas to establish your tea of choice to wake you up or for evening relaxation.
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Genmaicha with Matcha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: grassy, nutty & toasty
• Aroma: roasted & vegetal
• Mouthfeel: brisk & rounded
(A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
White Tea Sample Pack
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
Gong Fu "White Forest" Bai Lin Black Tea
• Taste: caramel, sweet & sour finish • Aroma: dried fruits • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Xin Yang Mao Jian (Yu Mao Feng) Green Tea
• Taste: buttery, salty & vegetal • Aroma: vegetal • Mouthfeel: brisk & thick
Organic Mini Tuocha Ripe Pu-erh Tea, 2015
• Taste: earthy & sweet
• Aroma: tobacco & wood
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Each cake is small, thus perfect for the road
Organic "Downy Tip" Tian Mu Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal & fruity • Aroma: chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Light Oolong Tea Sample Pack (PRE-ORDER)
Light oolongs undergo short fermentation times and are most similar to green tea, although a little more complex. Our light oolong collection will greet you with fresh, floral, and somewhat creamy flavors.
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
Organic "Golden Tip" Jin Hao Black Tea
• Taste: mellow and fruity • Aroma: longan • Mouthfeel: rounded
Tropical Herbal Tea
Great combination of Pineapple, Coconut, Apple, Mango and Papaya
Wild Tree Guo Gan Gushu Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2019 (100g) (Myanmar)
• Taste: alpine, pleasant bitternes & sweet finish • Aroma: fresh high-mountain aroma with floral notes • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
Organic "White Downy" Bai Hao Green Tea
• Taste: sunned vegetal & fruity • Aroma: sweet corn & chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded