Organic "Downy Tip" Tian Mu Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal & fruity • Aroma: chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Fengqing Raw Pu-erh Tea Brick, 2005
• Taste: woody, honey & dried fruits, pleasant bitterness • Aroma: wood & dried fruits • Mouthfeel: sharp & astringent
"Yellow Mountain" Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal with hints of chestnut • Aroma: sunned vegetal & fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk
Liu Bao Hei Cha (Guangxi Pu-erh Tea), 2015
• Taste: sweet, woody & fruity • Aroma: red dates & tobacco • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Black Tea – Hong Cha Sample Pack #2
Black (Red) Tea is well-known as both morning and afternoon tea. It's a good replacement for coffee and has mellow and sweet flavor. Try and compare these exquisite four black teas to establish your tea of choice to wake you up or for evening relaxation.
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
Genmaicha with Matcha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: grassy, nutty & toasty
• Aroma: roasted & vegetal
• Mouthfeel: brisk & rounded
(A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
Chun Jian Fengqing Gushu Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2012
• Taste: pleasant bitterness with honey notes & sweet finish • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: thick, creamy & pleasantly astringent
Shincha. Limited Time Availability!
• Taste: umami, sweet, grassy • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
• Taste: grassy, vegetal • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk
Organic "Golden Tip" Jin Hao Black Tea
• Taste: mellow and fruity • Aroma: longan • Mouthfeel: rounded
Green Tea Sample Pack
Green teas are well-known for their fresh flavor and health benefits. When tasting various green teas, nuances of the region, the season of harvest, leaf style, and plucking standard become apparent. Try these four excellent green teas to experience the differences for yourself.
Monkey Picked "Iron Goddess" Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
White Tea Sample Pack
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
Organic "White Downy" Bai Hao Green Tea
• Taste: sunned vegetal & fruity • Aroma: sweet corn & chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea, 2017
• Taste: floral & sweet • Aroma: chamomile & rose • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Light Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Light oolongs undergo short fermentation times and are most similar to green tea, although a little more complex. Our light oolong collection will greet you with fresh, floral, and somewhat creamy flavors.
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Lullaby Herbal Tea
Slightly sweet, cooling and refreshing mellow taste with nutty notes. Great for relaxation and for good night sleep.
Ancient, Wild Tree Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: fruits & chocolate • Aroma: fruits & honey • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Fengqing Gushu Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2014
• Taste: sharp & fruity • Aroma: sweet fragrance • Mouthfeel: sharp & pleasantly astringent