The Wuyi Mountain peaks are always shrouded with fog and mist. The moisture gets accumulated on the cliffs and then flows down these rocks, to the roots of the tea plants, enriching them with minerals and creating the unique “rock rhyme" taste for which Wuyi Oolong Teas are so famous.
• Taste: tropical fruits & roasted nuts • Aroma:chestnuts & fruits • Mouthfeel: thick and refreshing
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: sour cherry • Mouthfeel: jucy & smooth
• Taste: honey, ginger, chrysanthemum • Aroma: champagne & foliage • Mouthfeel: creamy & tingly
• Taste: sweet, umami • Aroma: fresh-cut grass • Mouthfeel: smooth & refreshing
• Taste: mellow and fruity • Aroma: longan • Mouthfeel: rounded
• Taste: Sweet, dried fruits, prunes
• Aroma: notes of forest and dried fruits
• Mouthfeel: mellow and thick
Low caffeine content.
• Taste: fruits & berries • Aroma: spicies & berries • Mouthfeel: creamy & mellow
• Taste: sweet, mellow & woody • Aroma: tobacco, honey & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Choosing a tea or teaware for someone but not sure what they like? With a Gift Card, you can't go wrong! Let your beneficiary enjoy what they like, not what you think they like;)
Slightly sweet, cooling and refreshing mellow taste with nutty notes. Great for relaxation and for good night sleep.
• Taste: fresh grass, berries, umami • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: sharp & mouthwatering
• Taste: fruity, sweet & sour • Aroma: orchid & apples • Mouthfeel: pleasantly tart
• Taste: bold, sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick