Award-Winning "Dragon Pearls" Jasmine Green Tea
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded
• Taste: fresh and sweet • Aroma: cherry blossom • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Clouds & Mist" Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea
• Taste: chestnut notes • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Award-Winning "Dragon Well" Long Jing Green Tea
• Taste: chestnuts & bamboo • Aroma: fresh & nutty • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Genmaicha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: nutty, toasty and vegetal • Aroma: nutty • Mouthfeel: rounded (A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
• Taste: sweet, umami & seaweed • Aroma: fresh vegetal • Mouthfeel: thick & silky
5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Award-Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha
• Taste: umami, sweet, rich vegetal • Aroma: vegetal • Mouthfeel: creamy, smooth, thick
• Taste: roasted, nutty, caramel-like
• Aroma: roasted
• Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
Low caffeine content.
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruits & burning hickory • Aroma: fruity & smoky • Mouthfeel: thick & savory
• Taste: umami, vegetal • Aroma: vegetal • Mouthfeel: thick, smooth, brisk
Hashiri Shincha. (Limited Time Availability)
• Taste: umami, sweet, grassy • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Japanese Tea Sample Pack
Japanese teas are known worldwide for being both delicious and healthy. Try the world-renowned matcha, delicious sencha, exquisite gyokuro, and roasted-nutty genmaicha.
Green Tea Sample Pack
Green teas are well-known for their fresh flavor and health benefits. When tasting various green teas, nuances of the region, the season of harvest, leaf style, and plucking standard become apparent. Try these four excellent green teas to experience the differences for yourself.
"Yellow Mountain" Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal with hints of chestnut • Aroma: sunned vegetal & fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Anji Bai Cha Green Tea
• Taste: nutty, citrusy, full of umami • Aroma: soy been aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Genmaicha with Matcha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: grassy, nutty & toasty
• Aroma: roasted & vegetal
• Mouthfeel: brisk & rounded
(A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
Jasmine Tea Sample Pack
Jasmine Teas are among the most popular teas around the world. During the process of making Jasmine Tea, tea buds get scented with jasmine flowers. The tea is harvested in the early Spring and then stored until late summer when Jasmine flowers start blooming. Try and compare these exquisite white, green, and black Jasmine teas to establish your tea of choice.