Known as Long Jing, Xi Hu (West Lake) Dragon Well Green Tea, is known as one of China's top ten teas and is often served to VIP guests and even to heads of states when they are visiting China.
This premium Long Jing tea is a great example of its kind. Carefully hand-harvested, leaf to leaf, it has no hint of bitterness. Instead, it produces a delightfully subtle classic green tea taste and aromatic scent.
• Place of Origin: Xihu(西湖), Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
• Tea Type: Green tea
• Harvest Time: April 20, 2017.
• Dry Tea: Flattened tea leaves, with one bud and one or two leaves
Liquor: Pale green-yellow
• Aroma: Subtle orchid aroma
• Taste: Highly refreshing, rich, chestnut taste with no hint of bitterness
• Caffeine level: Low (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
185℉ / 85℃
5gr rinse. Then 5 infusions:
10sec + 5sec each additional time