Being one of the world’s largest and reputable food and drink awards, the 'Great Taste', organized by the Guild of Fine Food, has been described as the “Oscars” of the food industry and the “epicurean equivalent of the Booker prize”. Our Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea was awarded 2 Stars at the 'Great Taste Awards 2017'.
Jasmine “Dragon Pearls” is a deliciously sweet green tea that combines green tea with jasmine. Made from unopened bud and small leaf, this tea is hand rolled into small balls, which slowly unfurl during brewing, releasing an amazing taste and refreshing fragrances of green tea and sweet jasmine.
Brewing a cup of this sweet, fragrant tea requires only a few tiny pearls.
• Place of Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
• Tea Type: Green tea
• Harvest Time: July 5, 2017
• Dry Tea: Pure bud and leaf with a silver tip, hand rolled into a pearl shape
Liquor: Pale yellow-mint color
• Taste: A bold sweet tea, with a subtle jasmine aroma
• Caffeine: Minimal (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
185℉ / 85℃
4gr rinse. Then 6 infusions: 10sec + 5sec each additional time