Organic "Dragon Well" Long Jing Green Tea
A young monk asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, what is your favorite green tea?
– It’s Long Jing, of course. This tea has such a nice chestnut flavor without even a hint of bitterness.
Known as Long Jing, Xi Hu (West Lake) Dragon Well Green Tea, is known as one of China's top ten teas and is often served to VIP guests and even to heads of states when they are visiting China.
This premium Long Jing tea is a great example of its kind. Carefully hand-harvested, leaf to leaf, it has no hint of bitterness. Instead, it produces a delightfully subtle classic green tea taste and aromatic scent.
How to brew loose leaf tea, Gong Fu style:
We Also Recommend
Award Winning "Golden Buds" Jasmine Black Tea
• Taste: sweet & mellow • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning "Red Tip" Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: chocolate & sweet potato • Aroma: floral & sweet potato • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan) (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
Award Winning Dragon Pearls Jasmine Green Tea
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded