5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
"Silver Needle" Bai Hao Yin Zhen White Tea
• Taste: sweet, soy milk finish • Aroma: sun-dried grass • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
Fuding Shou Mei White Tea Cake, 2014
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
Organic Aged "White Peony" Bai Mu Dan White Tea, 2016
• Taste: sweet with soy milk finish • Aroma: fresh and fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
White Tea Sample Pack
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea, 2017
• Taste: floral & sweet • Aroma: chamomile & rose • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth