There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red), Pu-erh, and a lesser-known Yellow Tea. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
• Taste: sweet with soy milk finish • Aroma: fresh and fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
• Taste: sweet, soy milk finish • Aroma: sun-dried grass • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
• Taste: sweet, floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: jasmine • Mouthfeel: creamy & silky
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
Jasmine Teas are among the most popular teas around the world. During the process of making Jasmine Tea, tea buds get scented with jasmine flowers. The tea is harvested in the early Spring and then stored until late summer when Jasmine flowers start blooming. Try and compare these exquisite white, green, and black Jasmine teas to establish your tea of choice.
• Taste: bold, sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick