Organic Aged "White Peony" Bai Mu Dan White Tea, 2016
A young monk asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, what tea is capable of cooling one down during the hot summer days, and warm one up during the cold nights in the mountains?
– It’s Bai Mu Dan White Tea. This tea is healthy and mellow. The slightly sweet taste makes it easy to enjoy.
The Organic "White Peony" Bai MuDan White Tea was harvested in April of 2016 and is made of organic Fuding Dabai tea leaves, which grow at around 800 meters elevation. After one year of aging, the grassy aroma from the fresh tea is fading and begins to emit a delicate fragrance. After brewing, the tea is light and clear, with a soy milk aroma. Refreshing and mellow.
We Also Recommend
"Golden Buds" Fengqing Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2013
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
"Golden Horse" Menghai Ripe Chen Pi Pu-erh, 2012 (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
"Golden Monkey" Jin Hou Black Tea
• Taste: sweet, notes of sweet potato • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruity & sweet • Aroma: refreshing & floral • Mouthfeel: smooth & mellow