"Duck Shit" Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: fruity & floral • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
Organic "Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Mountain rock tea.
"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral
• Aroma: orchid, floral
• Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
A good representative of Wuyi Mountain Rock Tea
Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.