"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral • Aroma: orchid, floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
"Golden Turtle" Shui Jin Gui Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: slightly roasted & floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
"Big Dipper" Bei Dou Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, roasted & mineral • Aroma: rich floral & fruity • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
"Water Sprite" Shui Xian Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: slightly roasted, nutty & mineral • Aroma: floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
"Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Rock Tea.
Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Wuyi Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The Wuyi Mountain peaks are always shrouded with fog and mist. The moisture gets accumulated on the cliffs and then flows down these rocks, to the roots of the tea plants, enriching them with minerals and creating the unique “rock rhyme" taste for which Wuyi Oolong Teas are so famous.