185℉ / 85℃
6g Rinse. Then 5sec + 5sec for each subsequent infusion
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
• Place of Origin: Lida Village, Fengqing, Yunnan Province (elevation 180 meters)
• Tea Garden: Lida Ecologic Tea Garden
• Tea Type: Black tea
• Harvest Date: April 02, 2018
• Dry Tea: Tightly twisted golden leaves
• Aroma: Sweet potatoes aroma with light floral notes
• Liquor: Bright orange-red
• Taste: Silky with hints of chocolate and sweet aftertaste
• Tea Species: Fengqing large leaf tea bush
• Caffeine level: Moderate
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style:
We are proud to carry this extraordinary tea which has won a Silver Medal at the Spring 2018 Global Tea Championship, where teas with exquisite taste and superb quality are identified by professionals in the field. The tea’s unmistakably balanced flavor and rounded taste are undeniably what makes it a favorite amongst many.
Yunnan Dian Hong grows high up in the Lida Ecological tea garden in Fengqing, Yunnan, at an elevation of 1800 meters. There, farms and greenery spread over hundreds of kilometers far away from any pollutants. The atmosphere is quiet, misty, and tranquil. This ensures that the tea trees can enjoy only the purest air and soil.
Fengqing is not only known for its perfect tea growing conditions but also for being one of the first birthplaces of tea. While sipping some of our Award Winning Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea you are not only savoring a tea of superb quality but also consuming centuries of tea history and culture.