Cha Dao Tea Utensils Set (Bamboo)
The cha dao tea utensils set has been carefully hand-carved from Chinese bamboo using traditional craftsman skills. It aims to preserve the natural shape and texture of the bamboo, linking the tea ceremony to nature. The bamboo is durable and environmentally friendly.
These Chinese tea ceremony utensils are the complete set of what any tea connoisseur needs to enjoy gongfu cha.
The set Includes:
- Bamboo tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A spoon to transfer the tea leaves into the brewing vessel.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning. Dry well after each use to prevent mold.
We Also Recommend
Assorted Ceramic Cups
The blue and white 60ml ceramic teacups portray images of daily life, including flowers, animals, and landscapes. This style originated in China and was later adapted by Japanese potters.
Assorted Hand-painted Yunomi Tea Cups
Yunomi is the most popular type of Japanese teacups. They are used when enjoying tea alone or with friends, in an informal setting. The tranquil images of our handmade 95ml Yunomi Teacups are just right for enjoying a cup of warm tea while contemplating life.
Award Winning "Golden Buds" Jasmine Black Tea
• Taste: sweet & mellow • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky