Cha Dao Tea Utensils Set (Bamboo)
The cha dao tea utensils set has been carefully hand-carved from Chinese bamboo using traditional craftsman skills. It aims to preserve the natural shape and texture of the bamboo, linking the tea ceremony to nature. The bamboo is durable and environmentally friendly.
These Chinese tea ceremony utensils are the complete set of what any tea connoisseur needs to enjoy gongfu cha.
The set Includes:
- Bamboo tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A spoon to transfer the tea leaves into the brewing vessel.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning. Dry well after each use to prevent mold.
We Also Recommend
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Seafoam" Chawan Matcha Bowl
A deep and wide, 355ml chawan provides enough room for the chasen to effortlessly move back and forth to produce froth and dissolve the matcha powder. Its robust shape sits nicely in both hands. The sea foam-green lacquer with white accents summons images of ocean waves lightly passing over a sandy shore.
"Silver Needle" Bai Hao Yin Zhen White Tea
• Taste: sweet, soy milk finish • Aroma: sun-dried grass • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
"Snow on Soil" Chawan Matcha Bowl
A deep and wide, 355ml chawan provides enough room for the chasen to effortlessly move back and forth to produce froth and dissolve the matcha powder. Its robust shape sits nicely in both hands. White streaks cover the base of rich clay, mimicking snow on a barren winter soil.