Blueberry World Herbal Tea
The wise Tea Master Lao Cha loved fruits. Once after a long day of experimenting in search of the perfect blend of natural fruits and herbs, he decided to mix together apples, pineapple, orange peel, and hibiscus.
He tried it. Drank it all. Brewed up some more. And finally went to sleep satisfied.
Path of Cha's tisanes are low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for any time of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit, and berries, all tisanes contain high levels of minerals and vitamins, and most importantly, they simply taste and smell great! They are good to drink either hot or iced.
All our fruit tisanes are made without any added sugar. If you'd like your drink to be slightly sweeter, simply add a small amount of honey.
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Blackcurrant, Blueberries, Grapes
- Tea Type: Tisane
- Taste: A sweet blueberry drink
- Caffeine level: Caffeine free
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
"Golden Horse" Menghai Ripe Chen Pi Pu-erh, 2012 (PRE-ORDER)
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
"Golden Monkey" Jin Hou Black Tea
• Taste: sweet, notes of sweet potato • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruity & sweet • Aroma: refreshing & floral • Mouthfeel: smooth & mellow
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Kopi Luwak" Coffee (Bali)
Luwak Coffee comes from the Indonesian Island, Bali – an area well known for excellent coffee. Cute little animals known as Luawk eat the coffee beans and ferment them in their stomachs. "Kopi Luwak" Coffee is like no other with a rich flavor with hints of caramel and a delightful finish.