Black Pottery Tea Filter
Made out of high-quality clay and silk net this filter effectively stops tea leaves and even smallest particles and helps to get a cup of clear, bright and tasty tea.
The natural, simple style and the stone texture of this Tea Filter make it a great example of Zen Style (Chan Feng) Black Pottery.
Black Pottery refers to the pottery made by a carburizing process. It signifies earth and fire, the combination of strength and beauty.
- Made in: Fujian, China
- Material: Black pottery, silk net
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 3.2"x2.5" (8.2x6.4cm)
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Seafoam" Chawan Matcha Bowl (PRE-ORDER)
A deep and wide, 355ml chawan provides enough room for the chasen to effortlessly move back and forth to produce froth and dissolve the matcha powder. Its robust shape sits nicely in both hands. The sea foam-green lacquer with white accents summons images of ocean waves lightly passing over a sandy shore.