Black Pottery Tea Filter
Made out of high-quality clay and silk net this filter effectively stops tea leaves and even smallest particles and helps to get a cup of clear, bright and tasty tea.
The natural, simple style and the stone texture of this Tea Filter make it a great example of Zen Style (Chan Feng) Black Pottery.
Black Pottery refers to the pottery made by a carburizing process. It signifies earth and fire, the combination of strength and beauty.
- Made in: Fujian, China
- Material: Black pottery, silk net
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 3.2"x2.5" (8.2x6.4cm)
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
"Frozen Summit" Dong Ding Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan) (PRE-ORDER)
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: sweet, silky & thick
"Golden Buds" Fengqing Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2013
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
"Golden Horse" Menghai Ripe Chen Pi Pu-erh, 2012 (PRE-ORDER)
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
"Golden Monkey" Jin Hou Black Tea
• Taste: sweet, notes of sweet potato • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded