Mini Tuocha Ripe Pu-erh Tea, 2015
THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT
A young monk asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, is there a tea that would be convenient to carry while traveling, easy to brew and hard to spoil? Something that would keep me going when I’m tired, warm me up when I’m cold and cheer me up when I’m feeling homesick.
– Yes, there is such tea. It is Mini Tuocha Ripe Pu-erh. Its taste is nice and mellow, woody and sweet. It is easy to brew and hard to damage. It will fit into your pocket, and it will be ready to jump into your pot whenever you need it. Have it with you wherever you go and it will never let you down.
This pu-erh comes from the Tuanjie Dazhai tea garden, located in Cangyuan, 1800 meters above sea level. The weather conditions at this farm are mild and humid. The garden is surrounded by mountain peaks and is shrouded in clouds all year round. As a result, the astringent substance in the tea leaves is reduced, and the tea becomes sweeter. Meanwhile, frequent rainfalls bring better color and luster to the tea leaves.
The fresh leaves of this tea are picked in spring after which the tea goes through fermentation and refining. It takes about 90 days to finish the processing of this tea.
As a result, the brewed tea has a mellow and smooth taste with a hint of sweet fragrance. It is shaped into small tea cakes and comes in a single-serving size that is convenient to use.
• Harvest Date: May 2015
• Plucking Standard: One bud with two leaves
• Dry Leaf: Compact shape & rounded edges, pressed into the form of a bird's nest
• Aroma: Unique "Cangyuan" fragrance
• Cultivar: Yunnan large-leaf tea bush
210℉ / 99℃
1pc Rinse. Then 10sec + 5sec for each subsequent infusion