Tropical Herbal Tea
The wise Lao Cha who spent many years meditating at the top of the cold mountains of Northern China was longing for a nice tropical vacation. But he was so busy meditating that he had no time to visit the islands.
Thankfully, one day a novice from the South came to the Master to study meditation and the art of tea. As a gift, he brought dried fruits from the distant tropical islands: pineapples, coconuts, mango and papaya. The wise Sifu took the dried fruits, mixed them together and brewed them in hot water.
Once he drank it he immediately felt that his long-lasting dream of taking a tropical vacation is fulfilled.
Path of Cha's tisanes are low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for any time of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit, and berries, all tisanes contain high levels of minerals and vitamins, and most importantly, they simply taste and smell great! They are good to drink either hot or iced.
All our fruit tisanes are made without any added sugar. If you'd like your drink to be slightly sweeter, simply add a small amount of honey.
- Ingredients: Pineapple, Coconut, Apple, Mango, Papaya
- Tea Type: Tisane
- Taste: A great combination of pineapple and coconut flavors
- Caffeine level: Caffeine-free
How to brew tea, Western Method:
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruity & sweet • Aroma: refreshing & floral • Mouthfeel: smooth & mellow
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth