Organic "Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Mountain rock tea.
"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral
• Aroma: orchid, floral
• Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
A good representative of Wuyi Mountain Rock Tea
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.