Wild, Non-smoky Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
• Taste: caramel & sweet potato • Aroma: honey & longan • Mouthfeel: rounded & silky
Organic "Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Rock Tea.
Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
Organic Smoky Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
• Taste: sweet and fruity • Aroma: smoky pine, campfire • Mouthfeel: thick, rounded & silky
"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral • Aroma: orchid, floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.