Sweet Peach Herbal Tea
The wise Tea Master Lao Cha loved fruits. Once after a long day of experimenting in search of the perfect blend of natural fruits and herbs, he decided to mix together apples, peaches, orange peel, hibiscus, and chrysanthemum.
He tried it. Drank it all. Brewed up some more. And finally went to sleep satisfied.
Path of Cha's tisanes are low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for any time of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit, and berries, all tisanes contain high levels of minerals and vitamins, and most importantly, they simply taste and smell great! They are good to drink either hot or iced.
All our fruit tisanes are made without any added sugar. If you'd like your drink to be slightly sweeter, simply add a small amount of honey.
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Apple, Peach, Orange Peel, Chrysanthemum.
- Tea Type: Tisane
- Taste: A sweet nectarine drink
- Caffeine level: Caffeine free
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
• Taste: light, sweet, hints of dates • Aroma: honey & dates • Mouthfeel: smooth
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Seafoam" Chawan Matcha Bowl (PRE-ORDER)
A deep and wide, 355ml chawan provides enough room for the chasen to effortlessly move back and forth to produce froth and dissolve the matcha powder. Its robust shape sits nicely in both hands. The sea foam-green lacquer with white accents summons images of ocean waves lightly passing over a sandy shore.