How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
• Place of Origin: Phoenix Mountain (Fenghuang), Guandong, China
• Tea Type: Oolong tea
• Harvest Time: March 16, 2017
• Plucking Standard: One bud with two leaves
• Dry Tea: Thick and bold strips, slightly twisted, very dark green color
• Liquor: Bright golden-yellow
• Aroma: Scent of milk and jasmine
• Taste: Lingering taste of jasmine. Smooth, mellow and sweet. To get the full taste let the tea to cool down to about 160°. Then enjoy.
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style:
Ye Lai Xiang, meaning “blooming at night jasmine aroma”, is named after the tuberose flower which blooms at night. Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong is considered a rare tea for it is not widely cultivated. Ye Lai Xiang has been grown for centuries on the Phoneix (Fenghuang) Mountains and is one of the gems of Dan Cong teas.