"Thirsty Elephant" Cha Dao Wooden Tea Utensils Set
While brewing your favorite teas, take time to slow down and admire the intricate hand-carved designs of the Thirsty Elephant. In China, elephants represent good luck, harmony, and happiness. We hope that the Thirsty Elephant can share these qualities with you, while you share with him some tea.
The set Includes:
- The "Thirsty Elephant" tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A scoop to pick up cups/scraper to remove used tea from the brewing pot after use.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
- A brush to clean the brewing pot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
Yixing Clay Gaiwan Gong Fu set, ZhuNi
In the set: Yixing ZhuNi Gaiwan, Cha Hai and 2 sets of matching Yixing ZhuNi Clay Aroma Tea Cups
Yixing Clay Aroma Tea Cup Set
Aroma cups are an essential part of enjoying the tea, especially oolong tea. As its name suggests, it is used for smelling the fragrance of the tea before drinking it. Made from renowned yixing zisha clay, these cups will perfectly complement your tea.
Yixing Clay Teapot Gong Fu set, ZiSha
In the set: Yixing ZiSha Clay Teapot, Cha Hai and 2 sets of matching Yixing ZiSha Clay Aroma Tea Cups
Double Walled Glass Teacup
This 50ml clear glass teacup is great for enjoying the color of the tea, while the double walls protect your hands from the heat.