"Thirsty Elephant" Cha Dao Wooden Tea Utensils Set
While brewing your favorite teas, take time to slow down and admire the intricate hand-carved designs of the Thirsty Elephant. In China, elephants represent good luck, harmony, and happiness. We hope that the Thirsty Elephant can share these qualities with you, while you share with him some tea.
The set Includes:
- The "Thirsty Elephant" tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A scoop to pick up cups/scraper to remove used tea from the brewing pot after use.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
- A brush to clean the brewing pot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
Mellow and smooth, sweet, fruity and floral taste
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
Prominent honey and orchid aroma with light and sweet floral taste.
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
Vegetal, yet distinctively sweet taste, overlaid with an almost smoky, spicy tang. Mellow and long-lasting sweet finish.
"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
Very light, sweet and mellow taste, with a slight fragrance of honey and red dates