Puffer Fish Tea Set
Our handmade Puffer Fish Tea Set is perfect for intimate tea sessions with friends or loved ones. The small size is ideal both for practicing Gong Fu style tea ceremonies and drinking Japanese teas. While sipping tea, take time to admire this charming one of a kind teapot resembling a plump puffer fish swimming through the waters.
What's in the set: 1 teapot and 2 matching cups
Teapot. Volume: 5.4fl oz / 160ml | Size: 1.6 x 3in / 4 x 7.5cm
Cups. Volume: 2.4fl oz / 70ml | Size: 2.2 x 2.5in / 5.5 x 6.2cm
Teapot: Pottery. Glazed on outside. Unglazed inside. Handmade.
Cups: Pottery. Glazed. Handmade.
For the full Gong Fu Cha experience, make sure to have the following items:
- Cha Hai / Gong Dao Bei – 'bowl of impartiality'
- Tea Filter – helps to get a cup of clear and bright tea
NOTE: This teapot and teacups are handmade and hand-painted. It makes each item truly unique and one of a kind. So please keep in mind that the delivered items may not appear exactly as pictured, but will be crafted in the same style and spirit.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
"Golden Buds" Fengqing Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2013
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
"Golden Horse" Menghai Ripe Chen Pi Pu-erh, 2012
• Taste: sweet, woody & sour • Aroma: citric & woody • Mouthfeel: sharp & thick
"Golden Monkey" Jin Hou Black Tea
• Taste: sweet, notes of sweet potato • Aroma: fruity • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruity & sweet • Aroma: refreshing & floral • Mouthfeel: smooth & mellow