"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT.
A young monk once asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, is there a pu-erh tea that is just as subtle in taste and gentle on the stomach as white tea?
– Have you not heard of Yue Guang Bai Pu-erh tea? Try it and enjoy the state of blissful peacefulness.
Yue Guang Bai, otherwise known as Moonlight Beauty, is a unique pu-erh tea. The tea was processed using the same technique for making Fuding White tea, which is why people regard Yue Guang Bai as a white tea. It’s made from tea leaves of ancient tea trees, which are very rich in nutrients.
Our Moonlight Dragon Ball White tea is made from Jinggu Dabai tea bush with the plucking standard of one bud with one tea leaf. It’s handmade and each ball is wrapped into an independent tissue paper. When brewed, it produces a crystal-clear, bright liquid with notes of honey and slight fragrance of dry red dates.
• Aroma: honey and dry red dates scent
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
200℉ / 95℃
1pc Rinse. Then 30sec + 10sec for each subsequent infusion
How to brew loose leaf tea, Gong Fu style:
We Also Recommend
"Yellow Mountain" Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal with hints of chestnut • Aroma: sunned vegetal & fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk
5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Ancient Tree Fengqing Raw Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2014
• Taste: sharp & fruity • Aroma: sweet fragrance • Mouthfeel: sharp & pleasantly astringent