This is a rare organic black tea with a complex fruity fragrance and sweet taste. Jinhao Black Tea is made of tea buds and tender leaves from the Baihao tea bush.
Located in a mountainous area at the heights ranging from 500 - 1,200 m, Yaming Bai Hao tea garden, where Jinhao is produced, covers a total area of 1,000 mu. Due to its elevation, the tea garden is often shrouded in clouds and mist. It protects the tea bushes from harmful effects of UV rays, as well as increases the contents of amino acids and chlorophyll that gets accumulated in the tea buds and leaves. To ensure tea quality, chemical fertilizers and pesticides are strictly forbidden in this garden.
• Place of Origin: Longlin County, Baise City, Guangxi, China
• Tea Type: Black tea
• Tea Garden: Yaming tea garden
• Harvest Date: June 12, 2017
• Dry Leaf: Twisted strips covered in golden tips
• Aroma: Pekoe flavor, notable fruity aroma (litchi, mango, longan)
Liquor: Bright and clear, orange-yellow color
• Taste: Long-lasting sweet aroma with a notable floral and fruity fragrance; sweet and refreshing when sipped; smooth and soft
• Tea Bush: Bai Hao Tea Tree
• Caffeine level: Moderate (less than 20% of a cup of coffee)
• Shelf Life: 3years
195℉ / 90℃
5gr rinse. Then 6 infusions:
10sec + 5sec each additional time