This is a unique raw pu-erh cake. The large tea leaves are from 300 to 600 y.o. tea trees, grown in a tea garden that is located in Yunnan, 2000 meters above sea level. Mengyou raw pu-erh has a strong flavor with a soft aftertaste. When sipped, the flavor and fragrance get sweeter as it flows down the throat.
• Place of Origin: Alihou Village, Desili Town, Mengyou County, Fengqing, Yunnan
• Tea Tree: Fengqing large leaf species, 300 to 600 years old
• Tea Type: Raw Pu-erh
• Harvest Time: April 20 – May 15, 2014
• Weight: 357gr
• Dry Tea: Evenly compressed leaves, full of buds and pekoes
• Appearance: The cake is well shaped
• Tea Leaf: Glossy and soft
• Aroma: Elegant, with a unique sweet fragrance
Liquor: Bright yellow, clean with a shade of floating pekoes
• Flavor: Tastes strong, yet soft at the same time; carries a sweet aftertaste
200℉ / 95℃
8gr rinse. Then 10 infusions: 10s, + 5s each additional time
NOTE: The pu-erh stand that's on the photos is not included.