The herbaceous aroma of a freshly harvested tea is turned into the faint scent of wood in this pu-erh. The tea undergoes 10-year storage in a unique traditional warehouse, where the temperature and humidity are kept the same all year round, to enrich the tea's taste and fragrance. Much like its dry scent, the flavor of this tea is delightfully mild. Take a sip and you will immediately get the long-lasting fragrance of this aged raw pu-erh.
We strongly recommend steeping 3 or more times in order to get the most out of this rich tea. The rich-mellow taste intensifies gradually, while at the same time the sweet notes get more noticeable with each subsequent infusion.
• Place of Origin: Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan
• Tea Garden: Lida, Ping He tea garden.
• Tea Type: Raw Pu-erh tea
• Harvest Time: March-May, 2005
• Production Date: April 2006
• Net weight: 250gr
• Dry Tea: Compressed square; the buds are coated with white fuzz, twisted leaves are visible on the surface
• Aroma: Wood notes
• Taste: The initial two infusions are slightly sweet, fresh and brisk. Sweetness begins to intensify from the third infusion
• Tea Species: Fengqing large leaf tea
• The age of tea trees: 100 – 300 years old
• Caffeine level: Medium
• Shelf Life: Gets better with age.
210℉ / 99℃
8gr rinse. Then 12 infusions: 25s, + 10s each additional time