How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
• Place of Origin: Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan
• Tea Garden: Lida, Ping He tea garden.
• Tea Type: Raw Pu-erh tea
• Harvest Time: March-May, 2005
• Production Date: April 2006
• Net weight: 250gr
• Dry Tea: Compressed square; the buds are coated with white fuzz, twisted leaves are visible on the surface
• Aroma: Wood notes
• Taste: The initial two infusions are slightly sweet, fresh and brisk. Sweetness begins to intensify from the third infusion
• Tea Species: Fengqing large leaf tea
• The age of tea trees: 100 – 300 years old
• Caffeine level: Medium
• Shelf Life: Gets better with age.
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style: