Dark Forest Herbal Tea
The wise Tea Master Lao Cha loved fruits. Once after a long day of experimenting in search of the perfect blend of natural fruits and herbs, he decided to mix together apples, pineapple, orange peel, and hibiscus.
He tried it. Drank it all. Brewed up some more. And finally went to sleep satisfied.
Path of Cha's tisanes are low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for any time of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit, and berries, all tisanes contain high levels of minerals and vitamins, and most importantly, they simply taste and smell great! They are good to drink either hot or iced.
All our fruit tisanes are made without any added sugar. If you'd like your drink to be slightly sweeter, simply add a small amount of honey.
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Apple, Grapes, Peppermint
- Tea type: Tisane
- Taste: A refreshing fruity drink
- Caffeine level: Caffeine free
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
"Clouds & Mist" Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea
• Taste: chestnut notes • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Duck Shit" Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea (PRE-ORDER)
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: fruity & floral • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Frozen Summit" Dong Ding Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: sweet, silky & thick
"Golden Buds" Fengqing Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2013
• Taste: woody, fruity & sweet • Aroma: tobacco & wood • Mouthfeel: thick & smooth