This tea is made of Fuding needle white tea mixed with rose and chamomile. When smelling the tea, you will feel the fragrance of rose. Then, after taking a small sip, you will taste the flavor of chamomile. The refreshing flavor of white tea accompanies the floral scent. Having rich flavor, this tea is especially good for drinking during hot summer days. White tea is good for relieving summer heat, and chamomile is known for reducing body temperature. In Chinese traditional medicine, it is believed that chamomile, rose, and white tea have medicinal value.
• Place of Origin: Fuding, Fujian Province
Chamomile is from Sinkiang, China, picked in winter
Rose is from France, picked in late autumn to winter
• Tea Type: White tea and herbs
• Harvest Time: April 28, 2017.
• Dry Tea: Straight tea leaves, mixed with whole rose flowers and chamomile
• Aroma: Refreshing, with strong chamomile and rose fragrances
• Taste: Brisk, tasty and refreshing; has a rich floral fragrance and strong sweet aftertaste
185℉ / 85℃
5g rinse. Then 6 infusions:
10sec + 5sec
for each subsequent infusion