Bailin Gongfu is considered to be the highest quality of Fujian black tea. This tea is fully oxidized. The 'gongfu' in its name indicates that the tea is hand-crafted, with the leaf buds being twisted into thin, tight strips without being broken. When dry, the tea has a sweet, caramel-like scent and has a mix of black and golden-orange, pekoe buds.
This Bailin Gongfu is produced at Mt. Taimu in Fujian and is crafted from Fuding DaBai and Da Hao tea trees. This tea is quite rare and we are proud to be able to offer it to our clients.
• Place of Origin: Hand-crafted at Mt. Taimu in Fujian province
• Tea Type: Black tea
• Harvest Time: April 28, 2017
• Dry Tea: black and gold colored pine needle-shape
• Taste: Rich, full-bodied and sweet, with a hint of caramel
• Caffeine: Minimal (less than 15% of a cup of coffee)
185℉ / 85℃
4gr rinse. Then 6 infusions:
10sec + 5sec each additional time