THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT.
A young monk once asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, is there a pu-erh tea that is just as subtle in taste and gentle on the stomach as white tea?
– Have you not heard of Yue Guang Bai Pu-erh tea? Try it and enjoy the state of blissful peacefulness.
Yue Guang Bai, otherwise known as Moonlight Beauty, is a unique pu-erh tea. The tea was processed using the same technique for making Fuding White tea, which is why people regard Yue Guang Bai as a white tea. It’s made from tea leaves of ancient tea trees, which are very rich in nutrients.
Our Moonlight Dragon Ball White tea is made from Jinggu Dabai tea bush with the plucking standard of one bud with one tea leaf. It’s handmade and each ball is wrapped into an independent tissue paper. When brewed, it produces a crystal-clear, bright liquid with notes of honey and slight fragrance of dry red dates.
• Place of origin: Jinggu County, Pu-erh City, Yunnan Province, China
• Tea Type: White tea / Raw Pu-erh tea
• Harvest time: April 30, 2017
• Plucking Standard: One bud with one leaf
• Dry Leaf: Hand rolled into ball shapes covered with fuzzy hair, each ball is about 7-9 grams
• Aroma: honey and dry red dates scent
• Taste: Light, sweet and mellow taste, with a slight fragrance of red dates; the flavor of aged white tea starts to become strong after the fourth infusion
• Tea Bush: Jinggu Dabai Cha
• Caffeine Level: Low
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style: