5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack (PRE-ORDER)
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
Fuding Shou Mei White Tea Cake, 2014
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: dry leaves & fruits • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
"Silver Needle" Bai Hao Yin Zhen White Tea
• Taste: sweet, soy milk finish • Aroma: sun-dried grass • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
Organic Aged "White Peony" Bai Mu Dan White Tea, 2016
• Taste: sweet with soy milk finish • Aroma: fresh and fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
White Tea Sample Pack
White tea is the least caffeinated and the least processed tea and is made of the most tender and fresh buds and leaves. Try these sweet, delicate teas to fall in love with their taste and fragrance.
Aged Fuding Chen Pi White Tea, 2010
• Taste: sweet & sour • Aroma: citric & sweet • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea, 2017
• Taste: floral & sweet • Aroma: chamomile & rose • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
Jasmine Tea Sample Pack (PRE-ORDER)
Jasmine Teas are among the most popular teas around the world. During the process of making Jasmine Tea, tea buds get scented with jasmine flowers. The tea is harvested in the early Spring and then stored until late summer when Jasmine flowers start blooming. Try and compare these exquisite white, green, and black Jasmine teas to establish your tea of choice.
Jasmine "Silver Needle" White Tea
• Taste: sweet, floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: jasmine • Mouthfeel: creamy & silky