"Thirsty Elephant" Cha Dao Wooden Tea Utensils Set
While brewing your favorite teas, take time to slow down and admire the intricate hand-carved designs of the Thirsty Elephant. In China, elephants represent good luck, harmony, and happiness. We hope that the Thirsty Elephant can share these qualities with you, while you share with him some tea.
The set Includes:
- The "Thirsty Elephant" tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A scoop to pick up cups/scraper to remove used tea from the brewing pot after use.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
- A brush to clean the brewing pot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
Each coaster, hand-cut from a single piece of wood, is unique and like no other. Having one in the house will fill the atmosphere with the calming feel of nature.
Dark Forest Herbal Tea
A delicious mix of hibiscus, apple, grapes and peppermint
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack (PRE-ORDER)
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Double Walled Glass Teacup
This 50ml clear glass teacup is great for enjoying the color of the tea, while the double walls protect your hands from the heat.