"Thirsty Elephant" Cha Dao Wooden Tea Utensils Set
While brewing your favorite teas, take time to slow down and admire the intricate hand-carved designs of the Thirsty Elephant. In China, elephants represent good luck, harmony, and happiness. We hope that the Thirsty Elephant can share these qualities with you, while you share with him some tea.
The set Includes:
- The "Thirsty Elephant" tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A scoop to pick up cups/scraper to remove used tea from the brewing pot after use.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
- A brush to clean the brewing pot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
Award Winning "Red Tip" Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: chocolate & sweet potato • Aroma: floral & sweet potato • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
Award Winning Dragon Pearls Jasmine Green Tea
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.