"Thirsty Elephant" Cha Dao Wooden Tea Utensils Set
While brewing your favorite teas, take time to slow down and admire the intricate hand-carved designs of the Thirsty Elephant. In China, elephants represent good luck, harmony, and happiness. We hope that the Thirsty Elephant can share these qualities with you, while you share with him some tea.
The set Includes:
- The "Thirsty Elephant" tea utensils holder
- Tea scoop to place the tea leaves in the brewing pot. This is essential, as the oils from your fingers could otherwise influence the taste of the tea.
- A funnel to help to place the tea leaves into a teapot without losing or damaging the leaves.
- Tweezers/tongs to lift the drinking cups when they are too hot to handle and to prevent the oils from the server's fingers from interfering with the taste of tea.
- A scoop to pick up cups/scraper to remove used tea from the brewing pot after use.
- A needle to remove leaves that might have gotten caught in the spout of the brewing or teapot.
- A brush to clean the brewing pot.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
Blue Spotted Glazed Gong Fu Teacup
Our handmade 95ml Spotted Glazed GongFu Teacup is heavier than most GongFu teacups. The thick walls are sculpted to comfortably sit in the hands of those who are enjoying tea. Slowly, sip by sip let the tea flow through you.
Blueberry World Herbal Tea
Perfect mix of grapes, black currant, blueberry and cornflower
Cha Hai (Gong Dao Bei)
Cha Hai serves to control the strength of the brew. Using Cha Hai ensures that the tea leaves do not continue to steep as they are sitting in a teapot. It is also called a ‘bowl of impartiality’, for it lets each participant enjoy the same brew.
Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea, 2017
Brisk and refreshing, with a rich floral fragrance and strong sweet finish