Puffer Fish Tea Set
Our handmade Puffer Fish Tea Set is perfect for intimate tea sessions with friends or loved ones. The small size is ideal both for practicing Gong Fu style tea ceremonies and drinking Japanese teas. While sipping tea, take time to admire this charming one of a kind teapot resembling a plump puffer fish swimming through the waters.
What's in the set: 1 teapot and 2 matching cups
Teapot. Volume: 5.4fl oz / 160ml | Size: 1.6 x 3in / 4 x 7.5cm
Cups. Volume: 2.4fl oz / 70ml | Size: 2.2 x 2.5in / 5.5 x 6.2cm
Teapot: Pottery. Glazed on outside. Unglazed inside. Handmade.
Cups: Pottery. Glazed. Handmade.
For the full Gong Fu Cha experience, make sure to have the following items:
- Cha Hai / Gong Dao Bei – 'bowl of impartiality'
- Tea Filter – helps to get a cup of clear and bright tea
NOTE: This teapot and teacups are handmade and hand-painted. It makes each item truly unique and one of a kind. So please keep in mind that the delivered items may not appear exactly as pictured, but will be crafted in the same style and spirit.
NOTE: Avoid using detergents when cleaning.
We Also Recommend
Assorted Ceramic Cups
The blue and white 60ml ceramic teacups portray images of daily life, including flowers, animals, and landscapes. This style originated in China and was later adapted by Japanese potters.
Award Winning "Golden Buds" Jasmine Black Tea
• Taste: sweet & mellow • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning "Red Tip" Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: chocolate & sweet potato • Aroma: floral & sweet potato • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth