The Great Emperor of China asked the wise Lao Cha:
— Sensei, tell me, is there anything in this world that is simultaneously strong, yet soft? Robust, yet light? Sweet, yet refreshing?
— Yes, o mighty one, there is. Just try some Fengqing Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh which is made from the leaves of 300-year-old trees.
This is a unique raw pu-erh cake. The large tea leaves are from 300 to 600 y.o. tea trees, grown in a tea garden that is located in Yunnan, 2000 meters above sea level. Mengyou raw pu-erh has a strong flavor with a soft aftertaste. When sipped, the flavor and fragrance get sweeter as it flows down the throat.
NOTE: The pu-erh stand that's on the photos is not included.
• Place of Origin: Alihou Village, Desili Town, Mengyou County, Fengqing, Yunnan
• Harvest Time: April 20 – May 15, 2014
• Weight: 357gr
Leaf: Evenly compressed leaves, full of buds and pekoes
• Aroma: Elegant, with a unique sweet fragrance
• Flavor: Tastes strong, yet soft at the same time; carries a sweet finish
• Tea Tree: Fengqing large leaf species, 300 to 600 years old
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style: