Tea Club Discovery Subscription
Once a month, you'll be receiving 4 different teas that we will pick for you. We'll introduce you to what we find exciting, including our new arrivals. Tea Club subscription is a perfect way to stay excited by tasting various teas and discovering new favorites. Subscribe to our Tea Club, and your cup will never be half-empty!
Award-Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
Award-Winning Bug-Bitten Red Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: roasted & honey-sweet • Aroma: honey & ripe fruits • Mouthfeel: silky & thick
"Frozen Summit" Dong Ding Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: roasted, sweet and fruity • Aroma: oatmeal cookie • Mouthfeel: sweet, silky & thick
"Iron Goddess" Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
• Taste: foral • Aroma: floral & milky • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
'Monkey Picked' "Iron Goddess" Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea. Medium Roast. (Taiwan)
• Taste: fruity & roasted • Aroma: slightly floral & roasted • Mouthfeel: thick & rounded
"Sweet Ginseng" Lan Gui Ren Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: long lingering sweet finish • Aroma: subtle ginseng • Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
"Duck Shit" Ya Shi Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, sharp, pleasantly astringent • Aroma: floral • Mouthfeel: creamy
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sharp, honey-sweet, floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: creamy
"Yellow Goddess" Huang Guan Yin Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: roasted, sweet, mineral • Aroma: orchid, floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
"Golden Turtle" Shui Jin Gui Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet & fruity • Aroma: slightly roasted & floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
"Big Dipper" Bei Dou Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, roasted & mineral • Aroma: rich floral & fruity • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick. Mouthwatering finish
"Water Sprite" Shui Xian Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: slightly roasted, nutty & mineral • Aroma: floral • Mouthfeel: rounded & thick
"Big Red Robe" Da Hong Pao Wuyi Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, mineral, roasted
• Aroma: roasted, touch of spice
• Mouthfeel: thick & smooth
Legendary Wuyi Rock Tea.
Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The production of oolong tea requires some of the most artisanal and sophisticated skills of tea making. Oolong tea artisans are much like boutique winemakers. Try these four excellent oolongs to discover your favorite bouquet of taste and aroma.
Dark Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Dark oolongs typically undergo a longer roast compared to light oolongs and are known for their rich, toasty flavors. When drinking a dark oolong, the palate will be greeted with a strong sensation similar to that of drinking dark liquor, and slowly mellowed out by the long-lasting honey-sweetness.
Light Oolong Tea Sample Pack
Light oolongs undergo short fermentation times and are most similar to green tea, although a little more complex. Our light oolong collection will greet you with fresh, floral, and somewhat creamy flavors.
Wuyi Oolong Tea Sample Pack
The Wuyi Mountain peaks are always shrouded with fog and mist. The moisture gets accumulated on the cliffs and then flows down these rocks, to the roots of the tea plants, enriching them with minerals and creating the unique “rock rhyme" taste for which Wuyi Oolong Teas are so famous.
Award-Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.