Lullaby Herbal Tea
A young monk asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, there are so many thoughts running through my head that I can’t rest or sleep. What can I do to relax my tired, yet restless mind?
– Drink Lullaby Herbal Tea and worry ‘bout nothing – It will take good care of you.
This herbal blend is perfect if you’re looking to relax before bed. Chamomile is well known to help reduce stress and promote a good night’s sleep. German Chamomile, in particular, is known to be the most potent variety. Mint supports positivity and good thoughts, as well as helps clear fatigue after a long day. Some believe that drinking mint before bed makes dreams more vivid. Lastly, we add just a dash of Sencha with roasted brown rice to our blend because of the high level of nutrients and antioxidants found in this Japanese staple tea. These ingredients altogether bring out a refreshingly sweet and nutty aroma. Drinking Lullaby Herbal Tea after a stressful day will surely help uplift the mood and calm the mind in preparation for rest.
- Place of origin: Germany, China, Japan
- Ingredients: Chamomile, Mint leaves, Sencha, Brown rice
- Tea Type: Tisane with a tad of sencha green tea
- Aroma: Light chrysanthemum and minty aroma with notes of sesame
- Taste: Slightly sweet, cooling and refreshing mellow taste
- Caffeine level: very low
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
"Golden Buds" Fengqing Ripe Pu-erh Tea Cake, 2013
Smooth and mildly earthy pu-erh with aged woody scent and sweet finish. Great choice for a present
"Golden Horse" Menghai Ripe Chen Pi Pu-erh, 2012
Scent of tangerine mixed with the mellow taste of pu-erh
"Golden Monkey" Jin Hou Black Tea
Sweet and soft taste, followed by a fruity fragrance
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
Mellow and smooth, sweet, fruity and floral taste