Dark Forest Herbal Tea
The wise Tea Master Lao Cha loved fruits. Once after a long day of experimenting in search of the perfect blend of natural fruits and herbs, he decided to mix together apples, pineapple, orange peel, and hibiscus.
He tried it. Drank it all. Brewed up some more. And finally went to sleep satisfied.
Path of Cha's tisanes are low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for any time of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit, and berries, all tisanes contain high levels of minerals and vitamins, and most importantly, they simply taste and smell great! They are good to drink either hot or iced.
All our fruit tisanes are made without any added sugar. If you'd like your drink to be slightly sweeter, simply add a small amount of honey.
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Apple, Grapes, Peppermint
- Tea type: Tisane
- Taste: A refreshing fruity drink
- Caffeine level: Caffeine free
210℉ / 99℃
We Also Recommend
Award Winning "Red Tip" Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: chocolate & sweet potato • Aroma: floral & sweet potato • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
Award Winning Dragon Pearls Jasmine Green Tea
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.