Xin Yang Mao Jian (Yu Mao Feng) Green Tea
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT.
A young monk asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, is there a green tea that is fresh, buttery, and smoky at the same time?
– Yes, there is such tea. Try Xin Yang Mao Jian Green Tea that grows on the high mountains of Henan Province. And if this tea won’t satisfy your curiosity I’ll give you your money back!
Xin Yang Mao Jian (also known as Yu Mao Feng) green tea is regarded as one of China's top ten teas. Throughout the country, it is drunk after a day of hard work or for relaxation during the hot summer months as it is picked in the spring.
This green tea comes from Dong Jia He in Henan Province where it was originally cultivated over 100 years ago and still grown to this day. The high mountains which are covered in snow for most of the winter, with their robust forests, are a perfect environment for this tea to grow and develop its rich sweet, vegetal flavor and roasted aroma.
At first sip you'll be surprised by its potent flavor. This tea is perfect for those looking for an alternative green tea option as it is like no other.
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
We Also Recommend
Award Winning "Red Tip" Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea
• Taste: chocolate & sweet potato • Aroma: floral & sweet potato • Mouthfeel: smooth & silky
Award Winning Ali Shan Milk Oolong Tea (Taiwan)
• Taste: smooth, sweet & floral • Aroma: gardenia & milk • Mouthfeel: creamy & smooth
Award Winning Dragon Pearls Jasmine Green Tea (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.