DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT.
The Great Emperor of China once asked the tea master Lao Cha:
— Tell me, old master, how were you able to achieve a tea with such extraordinary taste?
— This wasn’t difficult, my Emperor. All I had to do was wait 800 years until the tea bushes reach the ideal age, and the soil surrounding their roots soaks up all the wild fruits and becomes rich and moist. This is the secret.
This tea is made from the leaves picked from ancient trees grown in the mountainous area of Fengqing, Yunnan, where the natural ecological environment provides ideal organic growing conditions for black tea cultivation.
The decomposing wild fruits and fallen leaves in this area give the tea trees, which have been growing in this soil for hundreds of years, with a sufficient amount of nutrients. This is the reason why the tea leaves are so abundant in nutritious materials and can endure up to 8 infusions without producing any bitterness. This tea has a rich, smooth and mellow taste, followed by a lingering sensation of sweetness.
Characterized by its mellow, rich mouthfeel, the Yunnan Dian Hong Ancient Tree Black Tea, made with leaves from ancient tea trees of more than 800 years old, is surely worth its price.
• Place of Origin: Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan
• Harvest Date: April 08, 2017
• Dry Leaf: The leaves are shiny brown, curly, wiry and well twisted with a high percentage of golden tips
• Aroma: Rose scent mixed with fruity and honey aromas
• Taste: Rich, mellow taste and long-lasting fragrance; ancient tree flavor
• Tea Species: Fengqing large leaf ancient tree
• The age of tea trees: Over 800 years old
• Caffeine level: Medium
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
185℉ / 85℃
6g Rinse. Then 10sec + 5sec
for each subsequent infusion
How to brew loose leaf tea, GongFu style: