"Clouds & Mist" Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea
• Taste: chestnut notes • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Green Snail" Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
• Taste: fruity & sweet • Aroma: refreshing & floral • Mouthfeel: smooth & mellow
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Yellow Mountain" Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal with hints of chestnut • Aroma: sunned vegetal & fruity • Mouthfeel: brisk
5 Types of Tea Sample Pack
There are 5 main types of tea: White, Green, Blue-green (Oolong), Black (Red) and Pu-erh. Try one of each to determine which type of tea suits your taste best.
Award Winning Dragon Pearls Jasmine Green Tea
• Taste: fresh, sweet & floral • Aroma: fresh jasmine • Mouthfeel: bold & rounded
Award Winning Teas Sample Pack
Get acquainted with the best, award-winning Oolong, Black, White and Green teas. Exquisite taste and full-bodied fragrances set these four teas apart from all others.
Genmaicha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: nutty, toasty and vegetal • Aroma: nutty • Mouthfeel: rounded (A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
Genmaicha with Matcha Brown Rice Tea
• Taste: grassy, nutty & toasty
• Aroma: roasted & vegetal
• Mouthfeel: brisk & rounded
(A little secret: after you done brewing the tea try the crunchy brown rice;)
Green Tea Sample Pack
Green teas are well-known for their fresh flavor and health benefits. When tasting various green teas, nuances of the region, the season of harvest, leaf style, and plucking standard become apparent. Try these four excellent green teas to experience the differences for yourself.
• Taste: sweet, umami & seaweed • Aroma: fresh vegetal • Mouthfeel: thick & silky
• Taste: roasted, nutty, caramel-like
• Aroma: roasted
• Mouthfeel: smooth & thick
Low caffeine content.
Japanese Tea Sample Pack
Japanese teas are known worldwide for being both delicious and healthy. Try the world-renowned matcha, delicious sencha, exquisite gyokuro, and roasted-nutty genmaicha.
Jasmine Tea Sample Pack
Jasmine Teas are among the most popular teas around the world. During the process of making Jasmine Tea, tea buds get scented with jasmine flowers. The tea is harvested in the early Spring and then stored until late summer when Jasmine flowers start blooming. Try and compare these exquisite white, green, and black Jasmine teas to establish your tea of choice.
Organic "Downy Tip" Tian Mu Mao Feng Green Tea
• Taste: vegetal & fruity • Aroma: chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Organic "Dragon Well" Long Jing Green Tea
• Taste: chestnuts & bamboo • Aroma: fresh & nutty • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Organic "White Downy" Bai Hao Green Tea
• Taste: sunned vegetal & fruity • Aroma: sweet corn & chestnut • Mouthfeel: smooth & rounded
Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: umami, sweet, rich vegetal • Aroma: vegetal • Mouthfeel: creamy, smooth, thick
Organic Matcha (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: umami, vegetal • Aroma: vegetal • Mouthfeel: thick, smooth, brisk
Sakura Sencha (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
• Taste: fresh and sweet • Aroma: cherry blossom • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
• Taste: grassy, vegetal • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk
Shincha. Limited Time Availability!
• Taste: umami, sweet, grassy • Aroma: freshly cut grass • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth