"Moonlight Dragon Ball" Yue Guang Bai White Pu-erh Tea
THIS TEA IS SOLD OUT.
A young monk once asked the wise tea master Lao Cha:
– Sensei, is there a pu-erh tea that is just as subtle in taste and gentle on the stomach as white tea?
– Have you not heard of Yue Guang Bai Pu-erh tea? Try it and enjoy the state of blissful peacefulness.
Yue Guang Bai, otherwise known as Moonlight Beauty, is a unique pu-erh tea. The tea was processed using the same technique for making Fuding White tea, which is why people regard Yue Guang Bai as a white tea. It’s made from tea leaves of ancient tea trees, which are very rich in nutrients.
Our Moonlight Dragon Ball White tea is made from Jinggu Dabai tea bush with the plucking standard of one bud with one tea leaf. It’s handmade and each ball is wrapped into an independent tissue paper. When brewed, it produces a crystal-clear, bright liquid with notes of honey and slight fragrance of dry red dates.
• Aroma: honey and dry red dates scent
How to brew loose leaf tea, Western Method:
200℉ / 95℃
1pc Rinse. Then 30sec + 10sec for each subsequent infusion
How to brew loose leaf tea, Gong Fu style:
We Also Recommend
"Honey Orchid" Mi Lan Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: sweet, sharp & floral • Aroma: honey & orchid • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Kopi Luwak" Coffee (Bali)
Luwak Coffee comes from the Indonesian Island, Bali – an area well known for excellent coffee. Cute little animals known as Luawk eat the coffee beans and ferment them in their stomachs. "Kopi Luwak" Coffee is like no other with a rich flavor with hints of caramel and a delightful finish.
"Melon Seeds" Liu An Gua Pian Green Tea
• Taste: distinctively sweet & vegetal • Aroma: fresh vegetal aroma • Mouthfeel: brisk & smooth
"Night-Blooming Jasmine" Ye Lai Xiang Dan Cong Oolong Tea
• Taste: floral, soy milk finish • Aroma: milk & jasmine • Mouthfeel: pleasantly astringent
"Seafoam" Chawan Matcha Bowl (PRE-ORDER)
A deep and wide, 355ml chawan provides enough room for the chasen to effortlessly move back and forth to produce froth and dissolve the matcha powder. Its robust shape sits nicely in both hands. The sea foam-green lacquer with white accents summons images of ocean waves lightly passing over a sandy shore.